Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Saturday, June 28, 2014

First Place Haiku




empty hut...
in and out of the shadows
this black bird

1st place, Shiki Kukai, June 2014





the breeze
of our scented memories...
missing you

8th place, Shiki Kukai, June 2014





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your strong showing. Your first palce ku reminds me of one I wrote sometime ago

    the crow's shadow
    darker than the crow
    midday heat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your encouragement means a lot to me, Bill.
    Thanks for the stunning haiku you left here for me and my readers to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete