Welcome to my haiku/ haiga dream.

Welcome to my haiku dream..!




Second Blog

facebook: ritaodehnazareth




HAIKU

cloudy morning-
a kite flies higher
than its string

Rita Odeh



My Haiku/Haiga Book:

Buds of Dream
(2006-2014)
available atAMAZON.COM





My Haiga Album



Third Haiku Book

Under Fallen Leaves, The Butterfly
2015
Rita Odeh









Thursday, February 13, 2014

Haiku Prompt9



∞ Write apoem inspired by the following quote:

"You can chain me, you can torture me,
you can even destroy this body,
but you will never imprison my mind"
– Mahatma Gandhi




locked door-
following a betterfly
to the meadows



Carpe Diem's "Use that Quote" #3, Mahatma Gandhi

4 comments:

  1. politics
    fails to imprint its edict
    creativity

    __Beyond any (perceived or real) attempts at mind control, that ability of individuals to think, wonder and create... allows free progress: "following a butterfly to the meadows.
    _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magyar for your recurrent visits. Thanks for the lovely response.

      Delete
  2. unlocked
    the door opens towards the world -
    sunflowers blooming

    Nicely written Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poignant haiku.
      Thanks for the visit Kristjaan. Please, excuse me for being too busy to take part in the daily prompts.

      Delete